Shipboard Surveys and Inspections.
We provide detailed and comprehensive solutions which ensure client satisfaction and subsequent value addition. We also suggest ideas and opportunities to clients and develop Confidential Project Reports to give a concrete shape to these ideas.
Upon completion of audit / inspection, a comprehensive report will be submitted to the client which will include :-
a. Detailed analysis of the system
b. Minute /Detailed listing of the
deficiencies/gaps /problematic areas
c. Preventive actions required / Operational
Effectiveness and Controls
e. Photos of the vessel and key operations
We carry out following audits during shipboard visits as per client’s requirements:
1. ISM, ISPS, MLC, Environmental, H&S and
Navigational Safety Audits.
2. Pre-vetting inspection of Oil, Chem & Gas
tankers for SIRE 7, CDI inspections.
3. Real Time Navigation Audits.
4. Pre TMSA 3 Audit
5. Cargo Operation Assessment.
6. Technical Assessment
7. Initial and Out turn surveys for tankers
8. OIL RECORD BOOK Entries audit
9. Tank cleaning supervision; Chem &
10. VDR analysis
11. Accident/ Incident Investigations
12. Safety officer - Dry Docking
13. All operational aspects of LPG & LNG
14. Delivery/ Redelivery Surveys
15. Records Inspection.
16. Ship's Pre-purchase Superficial
17. On / Off Hire Bunker surveys
Cargo related Surveys and Inspections.
We conduct marine inspections and surveys, spanning across different vessel types and cargoes ranging from but not limited to Oil, Chemical, Liquified Gas, Bulk, Containers and RoRo / PCC cargo.
We conduct :-
1. Cargo expediting, Supercargo and port
Captaincy for bulk, oil, chemical and gas
2. Attendance for change of cargo grade.
3. Safety Officers – Cargo Operations.
4. Draft Surveys.
5. Break bulk cargo tally & supervision.
6. Loss control-minimization of cargo losses
7. Cargo Damage Surveys
8. Expeditor services for dry cargoes
9. Assist in Container vessel planning,
monitoring and operations
Shore Surveys and Inspections.
1. Shore Office audits and assistance in
external audits for Document of
Compliance (DOC) and ensure
a. ISO 9001:2015
b. ISO 14001:2015
c. OHSAS 18001: 2015
b. ILO 2001 Guidelines for Occupational
Health and Safety Systems
We provide highly innovative service where you benchmark levels of ashore compliance with other operators where we provide :-
1. Office Audit to the standards identified by
the client. Identification of Key Strengths and Weaknesses
2. Identification of High Risk areas.
3. Recommendations for Improvement
4. Prepare and assist in external audits
carried out by Oil majors to confirm with
TMSA II requirements (Tanker Managt
5. Shore and Fleet-wide Implementation of
Tanker Management Self-Assessment as
per OCIMF guidelines
6. Reviewing Safety Management Systems
for Office & Vessels to global standards.